VCS engages every student in meaningful and supportive learning experiences to grow resilient, educated, and socially intelligent human beings.
All individuals pursue their passions and contribute to a just and hopeful future for themselves and the world.
- Project based-learning integrating student interest, real-world application, and creativity;
- Compassionate communication and ongoing social emotional development;
- Rigorous academic instruction aligned to state standards and reflective of individual needs and strengths;
- Safe and joyful learning environment supported by relationship building and cultural respect;
- Deeply engaged school community providing in-class and organization-wide support.
Theory of Change: VCS Stakeholders’ Roadmap to Growth and Success